Returns information about the given Achievement's specified criteria.
criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString, criteriaID, eligible = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID, criteriaIndex)
- Number - Achievement ID the queried criteria belongs to.
- Number - Index of the criteria to query, ascending from 1 up to GetAchievementNumCriteria(achievementID).
- String - The name of the criteria.
- Number - Criteria type; specifies the meaning of the assetID.
- Boolean - True if you've completed this criteria; false otherwise.
- Number - Quantity requirement imposed by some criteriaType.
- Number - The required quantity for the criteria. Used mostly in achievements with progress bars. Usually 0.
- String - The name of the character that completed this achievement.
- Number - Some flags. Currently unknown purpose.
- Number - Criteria data whose meaning depends on the type.
- String - The string used to display the current quantity. Usually the string form of the quantity return.
- Number - Unique criteria ID.
- Boolean - True if the criteria is eligible to be completed; false otherwise. Used to determine whether to show the criteria line in the objectives tracker in red or not.
The return values from this function are identical to those returned by GetAchievementCriteriaInfoByID. The only difference between these functions is that this one takes a criteria index, and the other takes a criteria ID.
Here's a list of known criteria types:
-- 0 is a monster kill, asset is the monster ID -- 1 is winning PvP objectives in a thorough manner (holding all bases, controlling all flags) -- 5 is reaching the level character specified by asset. -- 7 is weapon skill, asset is probably a skill ID of some sort -- 8 is another achievement, asset is achievement ID -- 9 is completing quests globally -- 10 is completing a daily quest every day -- 11 is completing quests in specific areas -- 12 is collecting currency; asset is currency ID -- 14 is completing daily quests -- 16 is dying in specific locations, asset identifies location -- 20 is defeating a boss encounter, asset is npc ID -- 27 is a quest, asset is quest ID -- 28 is getting a spell cast on you, asset is a spell ID -- 29 is casting a spell (often crafting), asset is a spell ID -- 30 is PvP objectives (flags, assaulting, defending) -- 31 is PvP kills in battleground PvP locations -- 32 is winning ranked arena matches in specific locations (asset is probably a location ID) -- 34 is the Squashling (owning a specific pet?), asset is the spell ID -- 35 is PvP kills while under the influence of something -- 36 is acquiring items (soulbound), asset is an item ID -- 37 is winning arenas -- 38 is highest-reached arena team rating, asset is team size -- 39 is achieving arena team rating, asset is team size -- 41 is eating or drinking a specific item, asset is item ID -- 42 is fishing things up, asset is item ID -- 43 is exploration, asset is a location ID? -- 44 is reaching a PvP rank (old PvP system), asset identifies rank -- 45 is purchasing 7 bank slots -- 46 is exalted rep, asset is presumably some kind of faction ID -- 47 is 5 reputations to exalted -- 49 is equipping items, asset is a slot ID (quality is presumably encoded into flags) -- 52 is killing specific classes of player -- 53 is kill-a-given-race, asset is race ID? -- 54 is using emotes on targets, asset ID is likely the emote ID -- 55 is healing -- 56 is being a wrecking ball in Alterac Valley -- 57 is having items, asset is item ID (tabards and legendaries) -- 59 is getting gold from vendors -- 62 is getting gold from quest rewards -- 67 is looting gold -- 68 is reading books, asset ID is object ID -- 70 is killing players in world PvP locations -- 72 is fishing things from schools or wreckage -- 73 is killing Mal'Ganis on Heroic. Why? Who can say. -- 74 is earning a title (for guild achievements) -- 75 is obtaining mounts -- 109 is fishing, either in general or in specific locations -- 110 is casting spells on specific targets, asset ID is the spell ID -- 112 is learning cooking recipes -- 113 is honorable kills -- 124 is spending guild gold on repairs -- 125 is reaching a guild level -- 126 is crafting items as a guild -- 127 is fishing as a guild -- 128 is purchasing guild bank tabs -- 129 is guild achievement points -- 130 is winning rated battlegrounds -- 132 is reaching rated battleground rating -- 133 is purchasing a guild crest