→ WoW API
Returns information about the player in the guild roster.
name, rank, rankIndex, level, classDisplayName, zone, note, officernote, isOnline, status, class, achievementPoints, achievementRank, isMobile, canSoR, repStanding = GetGuildRosterInfo(index);
- Integer - It's a number corresponding to one player in the Guild
- String - The name and realm name of one member of the guild. (e.g. "Arthas-Silvermoon")
- String - The member's rank in the guild ( Guild Master, Member ...).
- Number - The number corresponding to the guild's rank. The Rank Index starts at 0, add 1 to correspond with the index used in GuildControlGetRankName(index).
- Number - The level of the player.
- String - Localized class name, suitable for use in user interfaces; e.g. "Mage", "Warrior", "Guerrier".
- String - The position of the player ( or the last if he is off line ).
- String - Returns the character's public note if one exists, returns "" if there is no note or the current player does not have access to the public notes.
- String - Returns the character's officer note if one exists, returns "" if there is no note or the current player does not have access to the officer notes.
- Boolean - Returns true if the player is online, false otherwise.
- Number - The availability of the player. 0 is no status, 1 means AFK, and 2 means Busy (Do Not Disturb) (changed in 4.3.2).
- String - Localization-independent class name, used as some table keys; e.g. "MAGE", "WARRIOR", "DEATHKNIGHT".
- Number - The guild achievement points of the member.
- Number - The guild achievement rank of the member.
- Boolean - Returns true if member is logged on using the mobile armory application, false otherwise.
- Boolean - Returns true if you can use a Scroll of Resurrection on this member, false otherwise.
- Number - Returns a Standing ID for the guild reputation of the member.