|Affiliation(s)||Ironforge, Explorers' League|
|Location||Old Ironforge, Ironforge|
Shortly before the Cataclysm, an Alliance adventurer delivered the to Belgrum. He and Muninn Magellas tried to decipher the tablet's phrases. He was present at the ritual in Old Ironforge where he had a speech just before Magni used the tablets. He filled in as the head of Ironforge's government for a while after Magni "died". Alongside High Priest Rohan, he greeted the Alliance and Horde emissaries that came in Magni's honor. He was very shocked when Moira appeared in Ironforge and was full aware that she outranks even Muradin and Brann in heritage.
Belgrum later served the new Council of Three Hammers, and was involved in reforging the Hammer of the High King. Belgrum now stands near the petrified Magni and blames himself for the king's state.
His exact governmental role and relation to the Senate of Ironforge is unknown.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- This was my fault, my lord. I should've done more research on those tablets...
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
His gossip quotes are dependent on whether or not the player completed during the Elemental Unrest prior to Cataclysm. If the quest was not done (likely by new worgen players), he will say:
- King Magni's fate is my responsibility and my shame. I should've counseled patience instead of encouraging him! His rush to complete the ritual without understanding it cost him his life and availed us nothing.
If the quest was completed, he will say this:
- I should've broken those damn tablets the day you brought them to me, <name>, but I didn't. We might still have our king's wisdom to guide us through these perilous times.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
- Ya' should've seen it, <name>! Moira comes down here to talk to the stone as usually does when times are trying. I left them alone, surely.
- But then, there's a crack and crash like you've never heard, and I rushed back in to see what had happened. An' there's Magni, except he's made of crystal from head to toe!
- His voice was like a mountainslide, tellin' us he speaks for the land now, that he's a PART of Azeroth. Didn't take him but a moment to speak with the clan leaders an' give us a dire warning of the Legion's return, then he up and took off for Ulduar of all places!
- Though with trembling hands, he has a strong voice and when raised he can be heard throughout Ironforge.
Lord of Ironforge