Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom
- This article is about the in-game zone. For lore and history of Ahn'Qiraj, see Ahn'Qiraj.
|Level: 55 - 60
Battle Pet Level: 16 - 17
Once the mighty kingdom of Ahn'Qiraj, this zone includes the majority of the Ahn'Qiraj lobby, all of the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, and the above-ground area of the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. In addition, there is an area in the corner south and west of Ossirian and Ayamiss, respectively, that has some towers, broken walls, and an inert obsidian statue (like at the entrance to the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj) that is included in the zone's map area.
There is an invisible wall just past Skeram's room preventing entry to the Temple itself. The zone is only a remnant of its former self, with no NPCs or interactive objects. Silithus continues past the Scarab Wall about halfway to the meeting stone.
Mumper confirmed on September 13th, 2010 via blue post that the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj would be treated as a 10-person raid for the purposes of guild achievements. The dungeon was not rebalanced for level 85 players.
- 1 History
- 2 Geography
- 3 Notable characters
- 4 Quests
- 5 Videos
- 6 Resources
- 7 Wild creatures
- 8 Notes, Tips, & Additional Info
- 9 Patches and hotfixes
- 10 Reference
- 11 External links
- Main article: Ahn'Qiraj
Ahn'Qiraj is the city-kingdom of the Qiraji found in the southern part of Silithus. It was originally a titan research station led by the Tol'vir which housed the old god before being commandeered by the Aqir, who would become the Qiraji led by the : Vek'nilash and Vek'lor. Following the War of the Shifting Sands, the kingdom was contained from the rest of the world by the Scarab Wall, until it was opened again recently. After the Ahn'Qiraj War the ogre mage took shelter inside Ahn'Qiraj to sacrifice and use Med'an's potent magical power to resurrect C'Thun. However Med'an defeated Cho'gall, burying him beneath the rubble of Ahn'Qiraj. During the Cataclysm World Event, it was revealed that some Qiraji still reside in Ahn'Qiraj and some worship Cho'Gall.
This huge area, littered with ruins, lies in the southwestern tip of Kalimdor.
Standing on the main Temple of Ahn'Qiraj building will cause the zone to display as "Ahn Qiraj."
Maps and subregions
|Dungeon Name||Level Range||Group Size||Approximate Run Time|
|Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj||60+||10-man||Unknown|
|Temple of Ahn'Qiraj||60+||40-man||Unknown|
Regions adjacent to Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
- Main article: Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom NPCs
- Main article: Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom quests
There are currently three quest givers found right outside the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj.
Notes, Tips, & Additional Info
- There is nothing here in-game at present, though it is possible something will be added in the future.
- There is a massive cave on the shore at the very southern edge of the zone, accessible only by flying mount or swimming. can be found in the cave.
- The massive egg-laying silithid in Buru the Gorger's old room is inert.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "Players are again provided a spectral flying mount while in spirit form if killed in Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Temple. [sic]"
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.