Alzzin the Wildshaper
Dire Maul East
Alzzin the Wildshaper seeks nothing less than the total corruption of Feralas, but until he discovered the Shrine of Eldretharr in Dire Maul, he had little success. With the power of enslaved ancients at his command, Alzzin concentrated the vitality of the surrounding forest into his lair, allowing him to manipulate it at will.
- Come Minions! — He calls several Imps minions at 50% health.
- Alzzin's Minions comes to the fight to help their master, Alzzin.
- Enervate — Drains mana from the enemy target every 2 sec. for 8 sec.
- Wither — The enemy target withers away, inflicting 370 to 430 Nature damage immediately and 92 to 107 Nature damage every 3 sec for 21 sec. The target's Strength is also reduced by 50.
- Thorns — Thorns sprout from the friendly target causing Nature damage to attackers when hit. Lasts 10 min.
- Disarm — Disarms an enemy, forcing it to stop wielding its weapon for 6 sec.
- Knock Away — Inflicts normal damage plus 30 to an enemy and knocks it back.
- Wild Regeneration — Heals the caster for 38 to 62 damage every 2 sec. for 16 sec.
Dire Wolf Form
- Dire Wolf Form — Transforms Alzzin the Wildshaper into a Dire Wolf, increasing melee attack speed melee damage.
- Mangle — Inflicts 150 damage to an enemy every 2 sec. and slows its movement by 50% for 10 sec.
- Vicious Bite — Bites an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Alzzin will turn into a worg and treant during the fight. Apparently, he is some kind of twisted druid.
- When Alzzin hits about 30% health, he will summon a horde of non-elite imps to help him. When this occurs, any unkilled lashers in his room will also aggro. It is therefore strongly recommended that these be cleared first.
- If the party wipes, it is possible to simply drop down into the area where Old Ironbark was from the entrance to quickly get back to Alzzin, although one should be at full health before attempting to do so.
- Alzzin the Wildshaper yells: I will not be lured from this place.