|This article is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Main Hand
- Speed 1.80
- 898 – 1668 Damage
- (712.8 damage per second)
- +219 Agility
- +328 Stamina
- +148 Critical Strike
- +142 Mastery
- Blood Artifact Relic Slot
- Iron Artifact Relic Slot
- Shadow Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants you the Kingsbane ability, which injects your target with a poison of unrivaled potency.
- "Countless voices hushed, and countless leaders toppled... all at the whim of his foul command. There would be no redemption for these acts, only solitude and sorrow."
- This article is about the artifact. For the Trial of the Crusade item, see . For the removed felguard ability, see .
Anguish is one of the Kingslayers.
- The orc warlock had these daggers made for his personal assassin, Garona. The blades are said to drink blood and inflict traceless poison, leaving little sign of their grim work: the perfect tools for an assassin. She used them to carry out countless atrocities while under Gul'dan's control, including the murder of Stormwind's King Llane, whom she had befriended. Afterwards, in anguish, she asked a trusted ally, Meryl Winterstorm, to help her hide the blades away in the hope that they'd never have to be used again.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.