Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Aspect of the Cheetah
|Aspect of the Cheetah|
It increases movement speed by 90% for 3 seconds and then by 30% for 9 seconds, essentially increasing movement speed by 45% for 12 seconds.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 22 (was 5).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Increases your movement speed by 90% for 3 sec, and then by 30% for another 9 sec.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Aspect of the Cheetah and both now share a 10-second cooldown and no longer appears on the stance bar.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Can now be learned at level 16.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): This ability will now cause Hunters to become dazed when struck while sitting.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Wand damage will again correctly daze players with this effect active.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now be canceled when mounted.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Speed increased.