Assassins in the games
This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
- Spectral Assassin - Upper Blackrock Spire
- Ravenholdt Assassin - Alterac Mountains
- Galak Assassin - Thousand Needles
- Dark Strand Assassin - Ashenvale
- Syndicate Assassin - Alterac Mountains
- Blackhand Assassin - Upper Blackrock Spire
- Shadowy Assassin - Hillsbrad Foothills
- Shadowhide Assassin - Redridge Mountains
- Wastewander Assassin - Tanaris
- Forsaken Assassin - Ashenvale
- Shivan Assassin - Blade's Edge Mountains
- Carlo Aurelius
- Garona Halforcen
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt
- Rohan the Assassin
- Master Mathias Shaw
- Invar One-Arm
- Yana Bloodspear
- Fenissa the Assassin
In the RPG
Even more skilled in the art of death, assassins are those few who have gone on to perfect the arts of murder to an incredibly fine degree. So deadly are the cold-hearted killers that they are beyond the ideas of allegiance and devotion to anything more than the next challenging kill.
Assassins come from any races and most are independent. They kill people for no other reason than to gain profit through contract killings.
- Assassin was a scrapped night elf unit in the Warcraft III beta. Its model was recycled for the warden hero unit and it is a playable unit in WarChasers.
- will temporarily transform your character into an "Assassin" ("Ninja") or "Pirate".