Avengers of Hyjal
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
The Avengers of Hyjal are a standard reputation-helper group associated with the Firelands. Infuriated by the destruction wrought by the Lord of Flame, the Cenarion Circle seize the initiative, fighting back against and driving deep into the very heart of the Firelands.
For the first time since the Burning Legion's invasion during the Third War, Mount Hyjal and the World Tree Nordrassil stand at the edge of annihilation. This dire state has caused many brave individuals to converge on the sacred mountain to protect it from harm. These heroes, hailing from all walks of life, have joined with the druidic Cenarion Circle and its green dragonflight allies under the banner of the Guardians of Hyjal. As one, they have struggled against the raging elemental armies of Ragnaros the Firelord, who seek to burn Nordrassil to ashes.
Yet another united offensive has formed, much less concerned with the defensive maneuvers of the Guardians of Hyjal. This group, the Avengers of Hyjal, has instead focused on ending the threat of the Firelord once and for all by invading his own realm - the deadly, smoldering Firelands. While this effort might seem suicidal, the Avengers insist that if they don't act against Ragnaros while they have the opportunity, they may not have a world left to defend.
The majority of these fearless combatants have already stormed the Firelands and begun carving out a permanent encampment. There, the Avengers continue seizing objectives and battling elementals as well as the tainted Druids of the Flame, traitors who have rejected their commitment to the natural world in order to serve Ragnaros. The Avengers of Hyjal have accumulated a number of invaluable accessories - cloaks, belts, rings, and trinkets - during their time in the Firelands. These potent items are certain to be of use to the Horde and Alliance heroes who have recently chosen to help the organization wage war against Ragnaros and his servants. The assistance of these mortal champions is crucial to the world's safety. If the Avengers' gambit fails, the Firelands' rampaging elementals will waste no time erupting into Azeroth and reducing the world to a molten wasteland.
Reputation is earned by killing mobs in Firelands.
|250||On normal mode.|
|400||On normal mode.|
|500||On heroic mode.|
|800||On heroic mode.|
- Reputation amounts are base values before any rep gain buffs.
- Reputation is the same for 10 and 25 mode.
There are no quests that will gain reputation with the Avengers of Hyjal.
- Although the NPCs in Molten Front are part of the Avengers of Hyjal group, they are actually marked as Guardians of Hyjal. Only two NPCs are actually marked as Avengers: and .
- Like the Hydraxian Waterlords of Molten Core, most trash mobs cease to give reputation past honored; players must kill bosses for rep beyond that point. The exception to this are the Molten Lords, Ancient Core Hounds, Flamewaker Subjugators, and who continue to give reputation after hitting honored.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.