Beauty is the fourth and an optional boss of the Blackrock Caverns in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. She has four named pups; Buster, Lucky, Runty and Spot.
- A vision of pure evil! - Finkle Einhorn
Beauty's past is a tale as old as time, a song as old as rhyme. After Beauty's mate, Beast, was slain by heroes in Blackrock Spire, the hound and its four remaining pups joined forces with the Twilight's Hammer, intent on punishing the creatures who killed its mate.
- Berserker Charge — Charges at an enemy, knocking it back and inflicting 7863 to 9137 Physical damage. 15725 to 18275 on Heroic
- Flamebreak — Inflicts 6013 to 6987 Fire damage to nearby enemies, knocking them back. 11100 to 12900 Fire damage on Heroic
- Terrifying Roar — Causes nearby enemies to flee in fear for 4 sec. 5 sec. on Heroic
- Magma Spit — Inflicts 3400 to 4600 Fire damage to an enemy and sets them on fire, causing an additional 4000 Fire damage every 3 sec. Explodes when removed.
- Berserk — Increases the caster's attack and movement speeds by 150% and all damage it deals by 500% for until cancelled. Also grants immunity to Taunt effects. Triggered by the death of Runty.
- Lucky, Spot, and Buster — In Heroic Difficulty, two of the three pups of Beauty will fight with Beauty. Engaging either of the two pups will cause Beauty to also attack the players.
- Little Big Flame Breath — Inflicts 4250 Fire damage over 5 seconds. 9980 Fire damage on Heroic
- Lava Drool — Burning lava drool inflicts 2750 Fire damage per second to enemies who enter the area. Lasts 20 sec. 7000 Fire damage per sec. on Heroic
Spot, Buster, and Lucky are positioned in front of Beauty near the mouth of her cave. On Normal mode, you may pull them away and kill them before engaging Beauty, but on Heroic mode Beauty pulls with them so you will have to CC them to the best of your abilities. This is simplified somewhat on Heroic mode as only two pups spawn. If you cannot CC all the pups then any remaining pups will have to be burned down to avoid being overwhelmed by their AoE Lava Drool. Runty is situated in the back of the room and your group should have little trouble avoiding him entirely as he does not pull with Beauty regardless of what mode you're on. However take note that if somehow Runty is killed Beauty will enrage and quickly wipe the group.
Once the pups have been dealt with by either CC or death Beauty herself is a fairly simple tank and spank. Ideally, she should be tanked close front of the cave away from Runty so any Beauty's knock back and fear abilities don't accidentally pull him. Besides all of this, Beauty's abilities are healed through easily and most groups should have little problem downing her as long as Runty is avoided and the other pups are CC'd or killed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.