<Last Year's Model>
Blingtron 3000 is one of the special Rank 6 Challenge Card encounters in the Brawler's Guild. To fight him, players must use , purchased from the card trader in the arena. To unlock the ability to purchase the challenge card, players must first open up Blingtron 4000 Gift Packages until a quest-starting item opens up.
- Blingtron 3000
- Mostly-Accurate Rocket 100 yd range — Fires a rocket that inflicts 310,049 to 325,950 Fire damage to enemies within 5 yards of impact. 2 sec cast.
- Summon Lil' Blingie 5 yd range — Instant. Summons a Blingtron 2000 with 143,925 health each.
- Malfunctioning — Stuns the target and causes them to take 900% additional damage. Instant. Aura lasting for the rest of the encounter after getting zapped by the Tesla Coil
- Gnomish Tesla Coil
- Overcharged! 10 yd range — Inflicts 350000 Nature damage to targets within 10 yards after 0.5 sec. "Cast" after interacting with the coil by the coil itself and each 2000 in the chain.
At one end of the arena, Blingtron 3000 will spawn, rooted in place with piles of gold surrounding it. In the opposite corner, a Gnomish Tesla Coil appears. Do not bother doing any damage to the 3000 just yet.
Blingtron 3000 will repeatedly summon Blingtron 2000s. The objective is to line up a chain of "dead" 2000s a few yards apart starting up at the tesla coil and ending up near the 3000's position. Once the chain of roughly seven 2000s extend from the tesla coil to the 3000, quickly run over to the coil and turn it on. This stuns the 3000 and causes it to take an additional 900% damage, which is the only conceivable way to beat the enrage timer. Save all cooldowns for this point.
Blingtron 3000's 5.8 million health translates to just above 48K DPS over the whole two minutes, but players will have significantly less time to do any meaningful damage to the 3000.
- Ever wonder what we do with all our obsolete robots? We send them to their deaths in bloody gladiatorial arenas, of course! Here comes Blingtron 3000!
- Ya want a present?! WELL, MY LEGS DON'T EVEN WORK!!!
- Zapped by Tesla Coil
- ELEC... TRICITY... GREATEST... WEAKNESS...
- Who's the obsolete one now?
- Blingtron 3000 appears to be weeping.
- My bling is blung...
- Blingtron 3000 appear as a legendary card in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. This is odd, considering that is arguably more well-known among the playerbase; it's possible this is simply an error by Blizzard. His flavor text reads "PREPARE PARTY SERVOS FOR IMMEDIATE DEPLOYMENT."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.
|Blingtron 3000||Blingtron 2000||Gnomish Tesla Coil|