Blue Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller
- Blue Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Summon and control your Crashin' Thrashin' Racer.
- Sell Price: 10
This item spawns a Blue Crashin' Thrashin' Racer which you can drive around and crash in other Crashin' Thrashin' Racers. The Crashin' Thrashin' Racer looks like a Goblin Rocket on wheels. It works similar to the tanks from Darkmoon faire. The Controller has no charges and can be used over and over, nor does it ever expire. The Racer does expire, and must be periodically re-spawned even if it is not crashed. The toy is identical to the Feast of Winter Veil, only its color is different.offered in the 2008
- <Toymaker> in Dalaran
- <Jepetto's Companion> in Dalaran
- <Toys and Novelties> in Stormwind City
- <Toys and Novelties> in Orgrimmar
- You can drive your Crashin' Thrashin' Racer with the mouse or from the same keys you move your character.
- The only way to back up is the s key.
- You can also jump the Crashin' Thrashin' Racer with the space bar.
- The 1 key is your combat key;
- it makes your car charge forward, and
- it crashes another Crashin' Thrashin' Racer if there is one in its path.
- This is a recolor of Winter Veil. Blue racers can crash into the original ones, and vice-versa. , which was only available during 2008's
- WARNING! Be careful when using your toy around bosses! It WILL aggro the boss!
- - Gain 25 crashes with your Crashin' Thrashin' Racer during the Feast of Winter Veil.
- These crashes do not have to be all at once. They accumulate as you re-spawn your Racer.
- You can only do this achievement during the Feast of Winter Veil.