Bones of Transformation
- Bones of Transformation
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Adds this toy to your Toy Box.
Endure the transformation for 2 min. (10 Min Cooldown)
When activated (out of combat), the player transforms into the appearance of a Naz'jar Honor Guard.
These bones show a curious mixture of humanoid arms and serpentine tail, convincing you that they are probably from a naga. What is more interesting is that the skeleton has been articulated and posed as if it was once displayed in a museum.
When the first Well of Eternity imploded, it sank the center of kaldorei culture to the bottom of the sea. To escape certain doom, Queen Azshara made a pact with a greater power, possibly an Old God or an elemental. As a result, a curse descended upon the surviving Highborne, who became twisted, serpent-like creatures now known as the naga.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now uses the Legion naga model.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now lasts 2 minutes (up from 20 seconds) and no longer breaks in combat.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added to the Toy Box.
- Patch 5.0.5a (2012-09-13): Sell price removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.