- For the Arena composition, see Cleave (arena term).
- Two bodies are better than one.
Notes and trivia
- Cleave is also used by many high-level bosses that use mainly physical attacks.
- Cleave is a basic Warrior spell in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The flavor text reads: "Hey you two...could you stand next to each other for a second..."
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Cleave damage increased by 20%.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added and only available to Arms. Now increases damage by the next by 20% for each target hit, up to 5.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now deals 82% weapon damage. Cooldown reduced from 3 to 1.5 sec.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Damage has been reduced by approximately 17%.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Moved to level 20, available in all Stances, damage reduced.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage reduced.
- Patch 0.6 (2004-04-13): Damage increased.