- Cobra Shot is a common Hunter spell in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The flavor text reads: ""Cobra Shot" hurts way, way, way more than "Cobra Cuddle."
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-17): "Cobra Shot damage increased by 46%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Now a level 1 Beast Mastery ability.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Tooltip updated to match hotfix change.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage increased by 15%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer extends the duration of Serpent Sting.
- Hotfix (2013-06-10): "Cobra Shot now deals 10% more damage."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Steady Shot, Cobra Shot, and Barrage can now always be cast on the move.
- Hotfix (2010-12-20): "Cobra Shot is no longer refreshing the duration of the Wyvern Sting damage-over-time effect. Cobra Shot is correctly extending the damage-over-time effect applied by Serpent Sting."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.