|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.2.0.
Tips and tactics
- Deadly Calm has no global cooldown. This means it can be used at any time in your rotation, such as immediately before repeatedly using Heroic Strike and/or or Cleave.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available for all specializations and redesigned. You enter a battle trance, reducing the cost of your next 3 Heroic Strike or Cleave attacks by 10 Rage. No longer mutually exclusive with .
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): and Deadly Calm can no longer be used at the same time. One cannot be used while the other is active, but using one does not put the other on its full cooldown.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.