Death Knight (mob)
- For other uses, see Death knight (disambiguation).
|Level||78 - 81 Elite|
|Health||134,810 - 312,792|
|Location||Military Quarter, Naxxramas|
Tall, gaunt undead, the Death Knight appears more like a normal human than most undead. Heavily armored, they swing two-handed swords.
- Blood Presence: Strengthens the Death Knight with the presence of blood, increasing damage by 15%.
- Death Coil: Deals 5000 (normal) / 7500 (heroic) Shadow damage to a nearby random target.
- Death Coil: Heals a nearby Undead target for 12% of their maximum health.
- Hysteria: Induces a friendly unit into a killing frenzy for 30 sec, increasing their physical damage by 40%, but causing them to suffer damage equal to 1% of their maximum health every second.
- Raise Dead - A deathknight will animate any slain humanoid or undead companion into a skeleton called Deathchill Servant in an effort to overwhelm your raid group. This will not be used on the corpses of other deathknights. Deathchill Servants are level 61 non-elites that have 8k health and hits clothies for about 1.5k. Mages should nova them and AoE from a distance.
- - Deathknights will randomly use an AOE fear and will then target the person highest on their threat list who isn't feared.
- Curse - Deathknights place a curse on their target which renders them immune to direct healing spells. However, Heal over Time spells and can still be used on the victim. Mages and Druids should remove this curse as soon as possible.
Kill them first. Have a tank ready with or , in case they shout.
Spreading them away from each other in the room appears to prevent them from being able to use Raise Dead.
The guys hit decently hard, but that's not the main issue. After finding out that they raised undead creatures from the dead that lay around us made these beasties our first target in kills to come