|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Level: 100 - 110|
The Dreamgrove is the order hall of the druids of the Cenarion Circle. Located in Val'sharah, the Dreamgrove is directly linked to the Emerald Dreamway, a section of the Emerald Dream connecting several locations powerful in Nature magic across Azeroth through the Emerald Dreamway, such as the Grizzly Hills and Twilight Grove.
- Tome of the Ancients
A large book located north of the Circle of Spirits. This tome starts blank, but will grow to hold the lore, history and powers of the druid artifacts as the player funnels order hall resources into it. Every two work orders provides a new page in the tome. Celadine the Fatekeeper is the artifact researcher.
- Seed of Ages
The Artifact Forge is located west of the Circle of Spirits. It allows players to upgrade their artifact as well as change its appearance. Tender Daranelle can refund artifact power.
- The Retreat: Located in the eastern part of the grove, it houses armor racks for raid tier sets as well as .
- Tel'Andu Barrow Den: Located in the northern part of the grove, it is where the Druids of the Claw sleep.
- Circle of Spirits: Located at the center of the grove, it contains four statues that represent each of the druid specializations and the mythic cache.
Accessing The Dreamgrove
- On Foot
The Dreamgrove can be access on foot via a dirt path running north from the Temple of Elune along the shoreline. Non-druids who attempt to enter are put to sleep by the ancient protectors at the border and teleported out.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Complete all of the following
- Complete both:
- Complete all of the following:
|Mission||Level/Type||Duration||Requirements||Bonus Chest Reward|
|A Glade Defense||100||8 hr||3|
|Border Reinforcements||100||2 hr||3|
|Plagued Bears||100||4 hr||3|
|Sampling the Nightmare||100||1 hr||3|
|Sister Lilith||100||2 min||1||Sister Lilith|
|Tip the Scales||100||4 hr||3|
|Twisted Souls||100||2 hr||3|
|Polluted Waters||101||1 hr||3||Follower XP|
|The Terror that Flaps in the Day||102||4 hr||3||Follower XP|
|Soulstealing||104||3 hr||3||Follower XP|
|A Thirst for Knowledge||105||6 hr||3||Follower XP|
|Ironbranch||106||8 hr||3||Follower XP|
|Undisputed Heavyweight||106||7 hr||3||Follower XP|
- The Dreamgrove is not an instance, but trying to enter it as a non-druid tints the screen green and gives you the debuff "Drowsy", which teleports you out if you do not leave in five seconds.
- The Dreamgrove is one of the only Order Halls with a mail box. It is located across from the Artifact Researcher.