He was placed in charge of an orc and human base near Mount Hyjal with the intention of hunting down the remaining demons after Mannoroth's death. Lionheart upheld orderly conduct, as the humans and the orcs often argued. Tyrande and Shandris Feathermoon watched them from the bushes. They killed him because Tyrande thought his presence defiled the forest. He didn't seem to mind about working with the orcs.
- Duke Lionheart: Put your backs into it! Jaina and the orc warchief expect this base to be built swiftly!
- Footman: Bah! We shouldn't even be here. Or siding with the orcs.
- Grunt: We're here to hunt the remaining demons, human. You're lucky our goals are the same.
- Duke Lionheart: All right, you men. Mind your business. Back to work.
Statistics from Warcraft III
- Level 6
- 975 HP
- 390 MP
- 37-47 normal damage
- 6 hero armor
- 35 Strength Primary Attribute
- 20 Agility
- 26 Intelligence
- Holy Light - Level 2 (heals a friendly unit for 400 HP)
- Divine Shield - Level 1 (gives Paladin invulnerability for 15 seconds)
- Devotion Aura - Level 2 - (increases armor by 3 to nearby units)
- Resurrection - Revives up to 6 nearby units