- For information on how to defeat Elerethe Renferal in Emerald Nightmare, see Elerethe Renferal (tactics).
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Level||60 / 70 Elite|
|Health||19,000 - 29,000|
|Mana||29,208 - 37,860|
|Affiliation(s)||Alliance, Darnassus, Stormpike Guard and Cenarion Circle|
|Location|| Dun Baldar North Bunker, Alterac Valley
|Status||Deceased (Lore), Killable (WoW)|
Arch Druid Elerethe Renferal is an Alliance guest giver located behind the Dun Baldar North Bunker in Alterac Valley.
Elerethe was present when Hamuul Runetotem attended his first meeting of the Cenarion Circle. She had brought with her a simple, ceramic goblet that was glazed blue and etched with runes which had survived the Sundering. It was filled with water from the Temple of Elune and then presumably drunk from by at least some if not all the attendees.
Elerethe had sought to save the flora and fauna of Alterac Valley during the last war between the Alliance and the Horde, but had been unable to prevent the carnage caused by not only two fighting armies, but an orc shaman. After the war, she had sworn to restore the valley. Even after several years, she was still trying. She was present during the wedding of Malfurion and Tyrande.
The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
Arch Druid Elerethe Renferal was present at the meeting with Hamuul and a group of druids in Ashenvale, only to be killed by orcs from the Twilight's Hammer Cult. After she had shifted to cat form and disemboweled one orc, another had impaled her to the ground with a polearm, ending her life. She died believing that Hamuul had some hand in leading her and the other elven druids into an ambush.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
Her soul now resides in the Emerald Nightmare, twisted and broken, convinced anyone who crosses her path to be responsible for her tragic end. Trapped in this cycle of madness, she sets her sights on the adventurers fighting against Xavius and the corruption of the Nightmare.
- As of the 2.01 patch Crystal Cluster requires you to turn in stacks of 5 Storm Crystals and receive 20-21 Alliance reputation and 5 Stormpike Guard reputation (as a Human).
- Turning in 200 Storm Crystals during the course of battle will start an event that causes the druids to march to the Field of Strife to summon Ivus the Forest Lord.
- Soldiers of Stormpike, aid and protect us! The Forest Lord has granted us his protection. The portal must now be opened!
Elerethe was, as most night elf women, tall and graceful. She wore her green hair short and had dark violet skin. She was experienced in battle, having lavender scars and her body was sinewy and muscular rather than lush.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.