Every Man for Himself
|Every Man for Himself|
The cooldown is shared with other similar effects, such as PvP trinkets. Since both effect and cooldown are identical to those of a PvP trinket, this racial effectively acts to give a free trinket slot when doing PvP, since you don't have to devote one to a PvP trinket. The true PvP value of this racial can then be considered to be the extra trinket that it allows you to equip.
Although equivalent PvP trinkets are available at level 80, below level 80 available trinkets have a 5 minute cooldown (as opposed to 2 minutes), giving humans a distinct advantage in being able to achieve this effect far more frequently below that level.
It has been reported that stun effects that reduce your movement speed are not removed by this racial.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-07-25): "Every Man for Himself can no longer be activated during crowd control effects it is not able to break."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now removes all Stun effects and shares a 30-second cooldown with other items or abilities that have a similar effect.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): New visual effect added.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Cooldown reverted to 2 minutes.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Disconnecting while rooted will no longer sometimes trigger this ability.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.