|Character class||Warrior, Hunter|
|Location||Stormwind City; Twilight Highlands; Morheim, Stormheim; Azsuna|
Fargo Flintlocke is a level 84 dwarf quest giver located in Stormwind City and the Twilight Highlands. Fargo also helps attack the forces of Ragnaros at Sethria's Roost in Mount Hyjal during the quest .
Right after the Battle for the Broken Shore, he may appear as a .
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
- Twilight Highlands
- Ah, scrap th' plan! Just blow somethin' up!
- <belch> Oh, aye!
- Less talk, more shootin'!
- What now, then?
- Out wit' it!
- Are ya outta yer mind?
- <giggles> Stop that! Stop that, you! Cut it out!
- Keep yer powder dry and yer ale cold!
- Okay, git!
- Go on, then. I'll be right here.
Random quest quotes
- I've promised the King we'd get there lickety-fast, so I took the liberty of ditchin' any excess weight. Like seatbelts. Parachutes. Maps. Stabilizers. Landing gear.
- I never actually "land" these things anyways.
- Bah, predictable! They'll see it comin'!
- But once ol' <name> here blasts through their bulkhead in a hail of splintered wood, blood, and phlegm and then starts crawlin' across the deck with both legs broken, oh aye, they'll not see THAT comin' by a sweet mile, no sir!
- Rocks an' stumps an' hills an' mud... Bah.
- I hate nature.
The Protectors of Hyjal
- I'd 'ave a cleaner shot 'round 'ere if someone hadn't all gone and done regrown up all them trees.
- Iffin' yeh don't sumtimes shoot a small furry animal out yet gun, 'ow would yeh keep it clean? The druids don't 'ave an answer to THAT one!
- Aim fer tha jimmies!
- They won't let me near tha powder reserves. Whadder they reservin' it fer, anyways!?
- Jes' gimmie somethun' ta shoot.
- Issit time ta eat yet?
Those murlocs be up ta no good, oh aye. I know this 'cause I can smell somethin' fishy.
- He is based on the main character from Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth, and his creator, World of Warcraft Lead Quest Designer Dave "Fargo" Kosak.
- There are four items named for him: , , and . He sells the Blasthammer on the Black Market Auction House.
- His cannon (Flintlocke's Cannon) is a replica of the famous Blastenheimer 5000 Ultra Cannon, at the Darkmoon Faire.
- He apparently is an engineer, however colleague warns the player to NOT let him build anything. Considering that Didi is a goblin engineer of all people, attests to the likely quality of his creations.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added in Stormheim.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Available as a follower.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Protectors of Hyjal appearance added.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.