- "The road to victory will require a suitable guide."
—Kirivus the Focused
Feral Spirit is a level 48 Enhancement shaman ability that summons two Spirit Wolf pets. They can act independently (e.g. attack two different targets), though any commands issued by the shaman direct both wolves. When the wolves deal damage, their Spirit Hunt effect heals the shaman. They last for 15 seconds or until killed.
Although their pet UI was hidden in Patch 5.0.4, they have three abilities:
- Feral Spirit is a rare Shaman spell in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The flavor text reads: "Spirit wolves are like regular wolves with pom-poms."
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now has a totem timer.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Duration reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. Now generates 5 Maelstrom each time they attack.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Feral Spirit's Spirit Wolves no longer have the Spirit Bite ability.
- Damage has been increased by 300%.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Spirit Wolves are now immune to root and snare effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Spirit Walk is now a separate ability that can be used by the shaman. Pet UI removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Spirit Wolves receive 35% of the shaman's armor, 30% of the shaman's attack power (60% with ), 100% of the shaman's hit rating and 30% of the shaman's stamina.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.