|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Feral Swiftness causes a cat druid to move more swiftly, and a bear druid to dodge more often.
Tips and tactics
- Full investment in this talent for a bear tank is wise, since dodge is one of the few mitigation statistics available to the role.
- On any fight involving movement (i.e., just about all of them except and Saurfang, the DPS boost of being able to get to the mob and get out of fire more quickly will be considerable.
- The speed benefit applies to , which gives a feral-inclined druid great control of the early match, and any other time out of combat.
- A great deal depends on range in PvP, and any bonus to movement is invaluable.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now also causes and Stampeding Roar to have a 50/100% chance to instantly remove all movement impairing effects from the affected targets when used.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The movement speed buff can now be used indoors.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09):
- Renamed from Feline Swiftness to Feral Swiftness.
- The dodge % increase now also applies to Bear and Dire Bear Forms.