- Blood Bolt 30 yd range — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage. 2.51 sec cast. Hits for 3,800-4,200 Physical on cloth.
- Exsanguination — Instant. Teleports the target to an altar, stuns it for a few seconds, and summons three Posessed Bloods from it, which move from the altar to Hoku.
- Blood Infusion — Damage dealt increased by 10%. Instant. Cast on death on adventurers. Stacks. Also heals for ~95,000 health
- Absorb 5 yd range — 1.67 cast. Cast when close to Hoku. Will heal him for 100,000 health
Open up on Hoku and start dealing damage. His primary ability is Blood Bolt.
He will occasionally cast Exsanguination, teleporting all hostile units to altars and summoning three Possessed Bloods, which are fixated on Hoku and are moving toward him. If they reach him, he will Absorb them for a 100,000 point heal. However, if players kill the bloods, they gain a stacking +10% damage dealt Blood Infusion buff, and a roughly 100,000 point heal.
- BLOOD! DELICIOUS! You shall feed me!
- Hoku begins to corrupt your blood...
- Even your own blood can be made to serve!
- No! My blood, it... spills...
- +100 The Black Prince
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.