|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Runic Power generation bonus changed to 20%, up from 10%. No longer increases damage done. Now also reduces the duration of crowd control effects by 20%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): The effects of Blood Presence and Frost Presence have been exchanged.
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): Frost Presence now provides 8% Stamina, up from 6% Stamina. Tooltip to be fixed next patch.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): The animation for activating this presence will no longer also have the animation for Blood Presence played at the same time.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Damage reduction changed to 8%, up from 5%
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): 10% bonus health reduced to 6% bonus stamina.
- Patch 3.1.3 (2009-06-02): Armor bonus is now 60% down from 80%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The bonus armor has been increased from 60 to 80% and magic damage reduction increased from 5 to 15%.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.