|Level||89 - 92 Elite|
Gekkan is the second boss in Mogu'shan Palace.
As the mogu clans battle for supremacy, the cunning Gekkan leads his fearsome saurok raiding party into the palace's fabled treasure caches. Loyalty is not usually ascribed to these ruthless reptilian beings, but Gekkan's courage and tactical brilliance inspire a sense of honor in his soldiers.
Spells and Abilities
- Reckless Inspiration — Gekkan inspires one of his subordinates, increasing haste by 25% and rendering them immune to many crowd-control effects, but also increasing damage taken by 25%.
- Reckless Cry — On death, Gekkan utters a final rallying cry, granting Reckless Inspiration to all remaining members of his entourage.
Gekkan always travels with four Saurok trained in different styles of combat.
- Cleansing Flame — Heals all allies within 60 yards for 300000.
- Fire Bolt — The Glintrok Oracle unleashes a Fire Bolt at his current target, inflicting damage equivalent to its melee swing as Fire damage.
- Hex of Lethargy — Hexes the target, inflicting 50000 Shadow damage and reducing spell-casting speed by 25% for 20 sec. Stacks up to 4 times.
- Dark Bolt — The Glintrok Hexxer unleashes a Dark Bolt at his current target, inflicting damage equivalent to its melee swing as Shadow damage.
Either way, you have to kill all one by one. You may CC or fight all out brawl. Interrupt the casters at least to save healing.
|Agility fist weapon|
|Spirit mail gloves|
|Spirit plate boots|
- I hear something...
- Stop them!
- Reckless Cry
- Slay them!
- Killed a Player
- Search its corpse!
- Such a waste...
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.