|Race||Dark dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
|Relative(s)||Thane Angerforge (ancestor)|
General Angerforge is a level 55 elite Dark Iron dwarf mini-boss located in the West Garrison within the instance Blackrock Depths. Before going into the gnomish workshop/golem factory, take a left down the stairs. Angerforge holds , one of two quest items needed for Marshal Windsor in the Alliance Onyxia chain quest.
General Angerforge is the venerable general of the Dark Iron armies.
Through a lifetime of study, General Angerforge has become an expert on dwarven military history and tactics. He recently incurred Emperor Dagran Thaurissan's fury by writing a scathing treatise on his clan's failures in past conflicts. This political blunder aside, Angerforge is a Dark Iron to his core. He will bleed--and die, if necessary--to protect his people and his emperor.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Sunder Armor — Hacks at an enemy's armor, reducing it more per Sunder Armor. Can be applied up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec.
- Enrage — General Angerforge Enrages each time he is critically struck by a melee attack. Enrage increases the Physical damage General Angerforge inflicts by 55 and increases his melee attack speed by 30%. Enrage lasts for 5 sec.
- Flurry — Increases the caster's attack speed by 30% for 15 sec, affecting up to 3 swings.
- Intruder Alert! — General Angerforge calls for reinforcements at 40% health remaining, summoning several Anvilrage Reservists and Anvilrage Medics to come to his aid.
- Anvilrage Reservist — Anvilrage Reservists assist General Angerforge.
- Strike — The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Hamstring — The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player and slows their movement speed by 50% for 5 sec.
- Shoot — The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player from range.
- Battle Shout — The Anvilrage Reservist increases the Attack Power of nearby allies by 208 for 2 min.
- Anvilrage Medic — Anvilrage Medics assist General Angerforge.
- Heal — The Anvilrage Medic heals an ally.
- Prayer of Healing — The Anvilrage Medic heals all allies within 30 yards.
- Mind Blast — The Anvilrage Medic inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Power Word: Fortitude — The Anvilrage Medic increases the Stamina of an ally by 39.
- Run Away! — Anvilrage Medics run away from players at 15% health remaining.
He starts surrounded by 4 weak militia type dwarves that can be easily killed in a few swings or more commonly, AoE. Towards the end of the fight, he will summon in reinforcements that includes two elite medics, making the fight somewhat difficult especially for a lower level group.