|Occupation||Leader of Conquest Hold after the death of Krenna|
|Location||Conquest Hold, Grizzly Hills|
|Relative(s)||Conqueror Krenna (sister)|
Heart of War
Gorgonna breaks up an argument between Garrosh Hellscream and her sister Krenna in Orgrimmar that threatened to turn physical. She explained to Garrosh that she believed the orcs must suffer as penance for the actions of the Old Horde.
Their parents fought in the wars and drank the blood of Mannoroth. According to Gorgonna, they committed terrible acts in the name of the Horde, including attacking and murdering the innocent.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
She attempts to keep the damage caused by her sister Conqueror Krenna's heavy-handedness and lack of judgment to a minimum. For instance, in , Gorgonna sends the player with a letter to spare Sasha, a captured trapper, from execution. When the troll leatherworker, Hidetrader Jun'ik, attempts to substitute disguised grizzly hides for worg hides (his belief being that there would never be enough worg hide for her troops), Krenna orders his leg broken and Gorgonna, seeking to make it look real, kicks him in the leg to make it look like she broke it.
Before the fight, the women have words:
- Gorgonna says: I see you've brought your pets.
- Conqueror Krenna says: Good one, sister. What about your pet? Where is <player>?
- Gorgonna says: It doesn't have to end this way, you know?
- Conqueror Krenna says: You went behind my back. You neglected my orders. You will pay the price.
- Gorgonna says: I used good judgement when you showed none. I don't want to see you lead us into ruin, Krenna!
- Conqueror Krenna says: Enough talk! By the time, I'm through with you, not even the worgs are going to want to go near your corpse.
- Gorgonna says: We'll see about that.
- Gorgonna says: Why... why sister? Why did it have to come to this?
Krenna is killed by Gorgonna and the adventurers in the Pit, and Gorgonna becomes the new leader of the Hold. The leadership change is shown via the phasing system.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
Leader of Conquest Hold