|Race||Fel orc (Humanoid)|
|Character class||Dark shaman|
|Affiliation(s)||Fel Horde, Bleeding Hollow Clan, Illidari|
|Occupation||Chieftain of Bleeding Hollow clan (Fel Horde)|
|Location||Zeth'gor, Hellfire Peninsula|
Grillok "Darkeye" is the most powerful of the Bleeding Hollow clan's dark shaman residing in the Outland. He is a level 61 mob involved as a target in the Horde quest Grillok "Darkeye". He is located in a cave at the foothills of Zeth'gor.
The relationship between Grillok and Morhk is unknown in regards to whether one vies for power over the other or if they work in unison to harness the clan's ferocity. Whatever the case, it is said that Grillok is the more adept of the two.
Like his predecessor, Kilrogg Deadeye, Grillok also lost one of his eyes and now wears a patch over the empty hole. The patch itself holds some dark mystery in itself. Prior to losing the eye, Grillok Darkeye was to wager a piece of himself to a dark power, and gained great magic for it. His lost eye burns deep in some hellish pit, now a demon's trinket.
- How dare you take my eye! I will crush your soul and feed it to my blind and whimpering imps!
- Come to my lair, whelp! Come to me and pay for your insolence!
- Carrying the or the from will summon Unyielding soldiers to fight alongside you when you battle Grillok "Darkeye".
- "Grillok" is a reference to "Kilrogg" (two L's instead of two G's), the name of the former Bleeding Hollow Chieftain. Grillok's surname could also be seen as a derivative of his predecessor's (Deadeye vs. Darkeye).
- Grillok has also copied Kilrogg's infamous '' spell with his own ' Eye of Grillok'. Almost identical in appearance, the new floating eyes swarm Zeth'Gor territory.
- No official sources have yet reported any blood relation between Grillok and Killrogg. The easiest explanation would be that Grillok holds high admiration for the former Chieftain, and strives to emulate him in essence.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
Chieftain of the Bleeding Hollow Clan
Incumbent (Fel Horde)
Jorin Deadeye (Mag'har)