Hall of Shadows
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 100 - 110|
|The Hall of Shadows|
- <Weapons Smuggler>
- <Blade Merchant>
- <Borrowing Supplies>
- <Her Talness>
- <Mida's Personal Asssistant>
- <Undead Rouge[sic]>
- Bloodsail Hooch-Hound
- Uncrowned Peacekeeper
- Defias Thief
- <The Hand of Chaos>
- <Herbal Concoctions>
- <Black Market Liaison>
- <Blue Moon Odds & Ends>
- Tactical Officer Kilrath
- <Amazing Amulets>
- <Tricks and Traps>
- <Bloodsail Recruiter>
- <Tales of Adventure and Profit>
- <Wine & Spirits>
- <SI:7 Operative>
- <Master of Cheese>
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
At each shop that have an entrance to Hall of Shadows, a raven can be seen on the sign.
- Glorious Goods, Speak to <Trade Supplies> (Main Entrance)
- One More Glass, Speak to (Knocker)
- Tanks for Everything, Speak to (Knocker)
- The Plank, Requires Flying
- At the entrance to Hall of Shadows are 10 Armor racks that will show head and shoulders of the tier sets the player have fully unlocked, currently only the appearance of tier 1 to 10 (tier 2.5 takes the place of tier 3) is available.
- <Black Market Liaison> is available and lets the player access the Black Market.
- is able to <Fence your loot>, but unlike when summoned with , his stock consists of the same items found in Shattrath City.
- It is, in fact, the south-west section of the original Underbelly from the Wrath of the Lich King version of Dalaran, as evidenced by the exit pipe and extremely similar layout.
- The majority of guards in the Hall will be the same race as the player.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-03-03): "Players are now able to send messages to General and Trade chat while inside the Paladin and Rogue class halls."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.