|Occupation||Leader of the Tillers|
|Location||Heartland, Valley of the Four Winds|
|Relative(s)||Nana Mudclaw (grandmother), Gina Mudclaw, Tina Mudclaw (daughters), Den Mudclaw, Mina Mudclaw|
The respected leader of the Tillers, Haohan Mudclaw is swamped with responsibilities.
Mists of Pandaria
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
His is the final vote required for the player character and Farmer Yoon to become full members of the union themselves. Initially he is highly skeptical of city-boy Yoon's ability to successfully farm Sunsong Ranch which he inherited from his grandfather and offers to buy it from Yoon. Mudclaw's opinion slowly changes as the player gains in reputation with the Tillers Union and wins over other members, until finally Mudclaw himself agrees to vote for admitting the player and Yoon.
He likes Ruby Shards and .
The Untamed Valley
After Haohan Mudclaw and Mung-Mung rescued Lyalia, Maraad and their prisoner Mashok from the virmen, Haohan invited them to have supper at the Haohan. When the Dark Shaman attack in order to free Mashok, Haohan aids in the defense and survives the night.
Haohan sends you a letter with a Songbell Seed Pack on becoming best friends.
You may be a city <guy/girl>, but I guess you ain't so bad after all! In fact, just to show my appreciation, I'm giving you ownership of one of my favorite mushan beasts - Miss Fifi! She'll be hanging out at your farm from now on.
Also, just to show you how much I like you, I'm going to give you some real rare seeds.
Come see me sometime and let me know how yer gettin' on!
Inside the seed pack are three Songbell Seeds.
- Virmen! Gah! Their numbers are endless!
- Yeah, I am the head of the Tiller's Union. Why do you ask?
- Sure the fields here are prosperous, but that's account of hard, back-breaking work!
- Got trouble in the fields. Whether it's virmen or hozen, I tell ya, it ain't good.
- Hey, if it isn't my buddy <name>! I've just come from a long day in the fields.
- Buddy, did you know that every farmer worth his dirt is a member of the Tiller's Union?
- Hey buddy, you got any experience dealing with hozen or virmen?
- My friend, <name>! Let us share a drink together.
- Hey friend, how's the soil looking today?
- Hey friend, you got any experience dealing with hozen or virmen?
- Good Friend
- A long day in the fields makes a man thirsty, you know what I mean, good friend?
- You know, good friends always share their farming secrets. Now tell me, how do you get your vegetables looking like that?
- My good friend, you must know a thing or two about exterminating virmen.
- Best Friend
- I wasn't too sure 'bout you when you first came to the valley, but now I can proudly call you my neighbor. As a token of my friendship, I'd like to give ye a big something for yer farm. She should be there already. Name's Miss Fifi, and she likes to eat turnips!
- Howdy, neighbor. Would you like a cold brew?
- Now that we're neighbors, you have to tell me your farming secrets. Do you use fertilizer? Growth spray? Weedkiller? Tell me, already!
- Hey neighbor, how is that mushan beast working out for you? She's quite a beauty, ain't she?
- Upgrading Sunsong Ranch
- Let's see who's stronger - my Thunder or that rock! My money's on Thunder.
- Never underestimate the worth of a good mushan beast.
- It will take just a moment longer.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.