Hardiness is a passive orc racial trait that reduces the duration of stun effects on the character. The ability is very powerful in Player vs. Player combat, and can be very useful for tanks as you cannot dodge or parry while stunned.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.2.2 (2015-09-01): Now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- Hotfix (2014-11-25): Hardiness now reduces stun duration by 15% (up from 10%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now reduces the duration of Stun effects by 10% (down from 15%.)
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Hardiness no longer provides resistance to stun effects. Instead, it now reduces the duration of stun effects by 15%.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Stun resistance reduced to 15% (down from 25%).
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the additional resistance.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added.