|Location||Edge of Madness, Zul'Gurub|
Among the hateful spirits in the Cache of Madness are Gri'lek, a Dire troll stripped of his regenerative abilities by the loa; Renataki, an infamous and sadistic warrior; Hazza'rah, a seer tormented by dire future visions; and Wushoolay, a mighty combatant bristling with the powers of the storms.
- Wrath — Hazza'rah launches lightning at his current target, inflicting 28500 to 31500 Nature damage.
- Earth Shock — Hazza'rah inflicts 19687 to 25312 Nature damage to his current target and interrupting any spell being cast by the target for 4 sec.
- Sleep — When Hazza'rah reaches 66% and 33% remaining health, Hazza'rah places all but one random enemy player to sleep for 16 sec. Hazza'rah then awakens a Nightmare within each sleeping player, creating a Nightmare Illusion that begins to walk towards the target.
Hazza'rah is a relatively easy fight. Wrath deals a large amount of nature damage and should be interrupted as often as possible, though it is possible to heal through if not interrupted. Periodically, Hazza'rah will stun four members of the group with Waking Nightmare and spawn four Nightmares that will move slowly towards those players. If they reach their targets, they will cast Consume Soul and the player will be instantly killed. Fortunately, they only have about 3000 health, and move very slowly, so it is relatively easy for the fifth player to kill them all before they cast Consume Soul.
Each of the four bosses summoned drop two items: they drop one of their exclusive drops and one of their shared drops.
- Today, you'll wished you never stirred from your bed!
- Let us see what horrors stir within your nightmares...
- Let's see which more horrifying...to dream unwaking, or to awaken in a living nightmare!
- Slumber...another dream awaits you...
- Killing a Player
- Pity. In death, your no longer dream...
- There there, close your eyes...
- My spirit dreams no longer...
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.