- For lore and his original appearance, see Hogger.
"Convict #SC55: Hogger
Charges: Too many to list here
Imprisoning the Riverpaw leader has come at a high cost, including the partial blinding of the warden. Fearing that Hogger might escape, Thelwater has authorized the gnoll's termination with extreme prejudice."
- Enrage — Increases the caster's attack speed by 30% and the Physical damage it deals by 10% for 5 min.
- Maddening Call — A maddening call is unleased, dealing 114 to 126 Physical damage to all nearby enemies and leaving their melee attack, ranged attack, and casting speeds all reduced by 60% for 5 sec.
- Vicious Slice — A vicious slice rips through the enemy target, instantly dealing 100% normal weapon damage. The target is also left bleeding for 5% of maximum health every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
- Forest just setback!
- Hogger yells: Yiiipe!
- Warden Thelwater runs in.
- Warden Thelwater yells: This ends here, Hogger!
- Warden Thelwater says: He's...he's dead?
- Warden Thelwater says: It's simply too good to be true. You couldn't have killed him so easily!
- Warden Thelwater says: You are truly great heroes for vanquishing the Gnoll King. People all throughout Elwynn Forest and Westfall will speak highly of your triumph for years to come. Thank you.
- His aggro quote is a reference to the infamous intro speech of Kael'thas Sunstrider in Magisters' Terrace ("Tempest Keep was merely a setback"). This is to date the second in-game reference by a boss to this phrase, the first being from Prince Valanar.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.