- This article is about the paladin ability. For the old version, see . For information on the religion, see Holy Light (religion). For the Warcraft III ability, see Paladin (Warcraft III).
- Holy Light is a basic Paladin spell in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The flavor text reads: "If you are often bathed in Holy Light, you should consider wearing sunscreen."
- Holy Light is one of Uther's Basic Abilities in Heroes of the Storm.
- Hotfix (2017-03-31): "Holy Light now heals for 50% more in PvP situations."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Healing increased by 41.67%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Divine Light has been renamed Holy Light.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Holy specialization ability. Cast time reduced from 3 sec to 2.5 sec.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Mana cost has been increased to 35% of base mana, up from 30%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.