Horn of the Frostwolf Howler
- Horn of the Frostwolf Howler
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount. This is a very fast mount.
- Requires Level 40
- Requires Journeyman Riding
The Frostwolf Howler is an epic wolf mount, only rideable by players of the Horde. It was formerly only available to players who had reached the exalted reputation with the Frostwolf Clan, but is now available to anyone who has the necessary honor.
It may be interesting to note that the Frostwolf Clan was named after this creature and that these wolves have a great bond with shamans.
This item is a PvP reward, and can be purchased for 2000 from <Frostwolf Supply Officer> in Alterac Valley and <Frostwolf Supply Officer> in Hillsbrad Foothills. You need riding skill of 150. The wolf is white with a red saddle and blue armor.
Raised in the Alterac Mountains by the Frostwolf Clan.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cost changed from 50,000 to 2000
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Cost changed from 50 to 50,000
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.