|Race||Dark dwarf (Humanoid)|
In order to get his attention so that you get the recipe, you have to destroy the thing most precious to him (well, and maybe to you too)--the large kegs of brew. When you first enter the bar through the steps, take a left and you'll find an empty room with some kegs you can destroy. You'll destroy three of these and Blackbreath will come running in with some cronies who are also in a very bad mood now.
To say Blackbreath is a regular at the Grim Guzzler would be something of an understatement. In over a decade, the mischievous drunkard has left the tavern only once to steal a top-secret recipe for Thunderbrew Lager. Blackbreath has occasionally sobered up enough to make the concoction himself, and he claims it grants unimaginable strength and courage.
Blackbreath and the cronies are elites. The strategy is simple: Have your tank bash the kegs and everyone stand back in the NW corner of the room. Your tank can then charge/attack Blackbreath to draw aggro. Stomp, or whatever is a good idea just to get everyone hitting the tank. The fight is fairly straightforward. Use any crowd control techniques you have (sheep someone, for example). Blackbreath has a lot of hit-points, so whether you choose to or not, you'll probably take out the cronies first (and in this manner, reduce the damage your tank is taking).
- Flame Breath — Inflicts 10 Fire damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Drunken Rage — Increases the caster's attack speed by 50% and increases the Physical damage it deals by 50 for 15 sec.
- Hurley Blackbreath yells: Get away from those kegs!
- Hurley Blackbreath says: You'll pay for that!
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Hurley Blackbreath's treasure table has been modified.