|Other major cities|
|Base of operations|
Illidan's Naga consists of various tribes of naga who followed Illidan Stormrage into Outland. They now control several of the watery areas of the shattered planet, including much of Zangarmarsh. They are led by his naga lieutenant, Lady Vashj, who rules from Coilfang Reservoir in Zangarmarsh.
Apparently, they are more vicious than previously encountered naga.
Illidan's Naga were a group of naga under Illidan's leadership in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
The Frozen Throne
Having been summoned by Illidan, the naga allied with him and began helping him with his new mission.
They were allied with the satyr faction, Illidan's Servitors and attacked the night elven villages on the coast of Azshara as well as the port Nendis. Illidan ordered them to destroy the elven ships but were interrupted by Maiev and her Watchers.
The naga and their sea witch Lady Vashj followed Illidan through the Tomb to the Chamber of the Eye to retrieve the Eye of Sargeras. Numbers of naga and mur'gul were left behind when the collapsing of the tomb started.
The naga led by Serena Scarscale continued to attack the night elven base and Maiev who was escorting a runner out of the isles. They continued to do so for weeks. When Maiev's reinforcements arrived, the naga attack was spearheaded by Lady Serpentra. With the reinforcements, the naga forces in the area were destroyed but Serpentra apparently escaped as did Illidan.
Illidan's naga accompanied him to Dalaran Ruins in Lordaeron where naga summoners began channeling a spell through the Eye to destroy the Lich King in Northrend. Lady Serpentra guarded Illidan and constantly attacked the bases of the night elves and the Alliance Remnants. They also captured paladin Magroth the Defender. Most of the force and the summoners were killed thus ending the plan. Shortly before Illidan's execution, Malfurion learned that Tyrande may still be alive as she ahd fallen to a river. The archdruid agreed that the naga and Illidan will help find her.
Illidan and his naga began searching River Arevass and located the priestess. The naga fought of the Shadowglen Trolls and their chieftain Krag'jin in order to break the dams on the river. They defeated the undead and successfully rescued Tyrande.
The following beasts are known to serve Vashj:
The naga tribes under Illidan
- Bloodscale: The Bloodscale naga control the area around Serpent and Marshlight Lakes in northern Zangarmarsh. They are led by Rajis Fyashe.
- Darkcrest: The Darkcrests control the area around Umbrafen Lake and the Lagoon in southeastern Zangarmarsh. They are led by Rajah Haghazed.
- Wrathfin: These naga are located within the Underbog.
- Coilfang: These naga are located within Coilfang Reservoir, a gigantic drain in the middle of Serpent Lake in Zangarmarsh. These naga fall under Vashj's direct control and are spread throughout the four wings of Coilfang Reservoir.
- Coilskar: The only confirmed naga tribe outside of Zangarmarsh, this tribe controls the only sources of pure water in Shadowmoon Valley and are based at Coilskar Point — directly in the shadow of the fel-volcano known as Hand of Gul'dan. They are led by High Warlord Naj'entus who resides within the Black Temple.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King manual, 6.
- ^ "Terror of the Tides: Rise of the Naga, Wrath of the Betrayer, The Ruins of Dalaran, Balancing the Scales", Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment.
- ^ "Legacy of the Damned: A Symphony of Frost and Flame", Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment.
- ^ , World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment. Hellfire Peninsula. Warden Hamoot.
- ^ Rise of the Naga
- ^ The Broken Isles
- ^ The Tomb of Sargeras (Warcraft III)
- ^ Wrath of the Betrayer
- ^ Balancing the Scales
- ^ The Ruins of Dalaran
- ^ The Brothers Stormrage