Mastery: Illuminated Healing
|Mastery: Illuminated Healing|
Mastery: Illuminated Healing is the Mastery for Holy paladins, improved by the mastery secondary stat. It causes direct heals and their multistrikes cast by the paladins to also grant an absorb shield effect on the target.
If a paladin refreshes an existing copy of their own Illuminated Healing on a target, the new absorption amount will be added into the old absorption amount and the duration will be reset. The total absorption created can never exceed 1/3 of the casting paladin's health.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Replaced by .
- Hotfix (2015-08-14): "Mastery: Illuminated Healing should now correctly have its damage absorption reduced by Dampening."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Illuminated Healing can once again be triggered by .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- Hotfix (2013-07-09): "Mastery: Illuminated Healing's damage absorption shield should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue on both the initial application and when refreshed. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied to the damage absorption shield a second time on refresh."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now also applies to Holy Radiance.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Has been adjusted slightly so that if a paladin refreshes an existing copy of his or her own Illuminated Healing on a target, the new absorption amount will be added into the old absorption amount and the duration will be reset. The total absorption created can never exceed 1/3 of the casting paladin's health.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): shield duration is now 15 seconds, up from 8 seconds. In addition, Illuminated Healing has been increased to provide 1.5% effect per mastery, up from 1.25%.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): The absorb shield now absorbs 10% of the total amount healed, up from 8%. Each point of Mastery increases the effect by an additional 1.25%, up from 1%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.