|Title||<High Priestess of the Aldor>|
|Affiliation(s)||The Aldor, Sha'tar, Alliance, Conclave|
- "The Light cleanses all."
Audience in Shattrath
Ishanah was approached by Maiev Shadowsong to gain the Aldor's aid against the armies of Illidan Stormrage. Ishanah was critical of the renegade warden and her motives, believing her mission was rooted more in a personal lust for vengeance than a true desire to see justice done; Ishanah decided that Maiev would receive no help from her people. Further, Ishanah unsettled the warden with the assertion that not everyone must enter the darkness to fight against it. Maiev left the Aldor Rise furious.
The Burning Crusade
This section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
She also briefly appears at Socrethar's Seat in Netherstorm during where she appeared telling Socrethar to take her instead of Kaylaan. However, Socrethar immediately killed her. After seeing this, Kaylaan the Lost resurrected her only for Socrethar to kill him. She then helped the Aldor forces to kill Socrethar. After the battle she tried to revive Kaylaan but was unable.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Netherlight Temple||100 - 110||396,188|
|The Exodar||100 - 110||874,300|
Welcome, <name>. We are the Aldor, priests of the Light and servants of the Sha'tar.
You are welcome to stay with us for as long as you need.
- "Born from light" would be a close translation for Sha'tar. It is the name we gave to the naaru who reclaimed Shattrath City from the agents of Illidan.
- Shattrath is more than a staging ground for war against the Burning Legion and Illidan. It serves as a sanctuary to those seeking to escape the violence surrounding us.
- We would be hypocrites if we turned the refugees away.
- If your question refers to the Scryers, then I will respond that while I may not like them or their leader's wild claims of visions of redemption, it is not for us to question the wisdom of the naaru.
- These are difficult times, <name>. We need allies where we can find them.
- Ishanah is voiced by Erin Fitzgerald.
- Her name bears some resemblance to the arabic word, إن شاء الله, "inshallah", which means "if God wills it". Her religious attitude also hints that some inspiration came from there.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
Leader of the Aldor