<High Priestess of the Aldor>
- "The Light cleanses all." 
The Burning Crusade
This section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
She also briefly appears at Socrethar's Seat in Netherstorm during where she appeared telling Socrethar to take her instead of Kaylaan however, Socrethar immediately killed her. After seeing this, Kaylaan the Lost resurrected her only for Socrethar to kill him. She then helped the Aldor forces to kill Socrethar. After the battle she tried to revive Kaylaan but was unable.
She starts the following quests:
Welcome, <name>. We are the Aldor, priests of the Light and servants of the Sha'tar.
You are welcome to stay with us for as long as you need.
- "Born from light" would be a close translation for Sha'tar. It is the name we gave to the naaru who reclaimed Shattrath City from the agents of Illidan.
- Shattrath is more than a staging ground for war against the Burning Legion and Illidan. It serves as a sanctuary to those seeking to escape the violence surrounding us.
- We would be hypocrites if we turned the refugees away.
- If your question refers to the Scryers, then I will respond that while I may not like them or their leader's wild claims of visions of redemption, it is not for us to question the wisdom of the naaru.
- These are difficult times, <name>. We need allies where we can find them.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
Leader of the Aldor