|Race||Mag'har orc (Humanoid)|
|Location||Garrosh'ar Advance, Kun-Lai Summit|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Deceased (Lore)|
Ishi is a mag'har blademaster, and one of Warchief Garrosh Hellscream's most valued champions. Ishi is first encountered in the Shrine of Two Moons watching over Garrosh, along with Malkorok, during the .
Ishi is tasked with locating the , though is beaten to it by the kaldorei. After Garrosh manages to seize it, Ishi is present to witness Garrosh herald a new age of power for the Horde, using the bell as an instrument to drastically increase battle prowess via sha energy. Ishi is overtaken by the power of the sha, though is unable to control it despite Garrosh's best efforts at encouragement. Ishi is subsequently killed (either by Horde or Alliance players), his last breath an apology to the Warchief for failing him.
- Entire encounter
- Blademaster's Charge 100 yd range — Charge to enemy and use Shredding Spin, inflicting Physical damage to all nearby enemies. 1.5 sec cast. Triggers...
- Shredding Spin — Spinning wildly, Ishi slashes at all nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage. Channeled.
- Each 25%
- Consuming Doubt — Inflicts Shadow damage to attackers. Instant. Aura from 100-75%
- Corrupted Slash Melee range — Ishi swings wildly knocking back all nearby enemies and inflicts 11637 to 12862 Shadow damage immediately and an additional 3500 Shadow damage every 5 sec for until cancelled. Instant. (1 sec cooldown)
- Consuming Despair — Periodically summons Pools of Infinite Sadness. Instant. Aura from 75-50%.
- Infinite Sadness — A Pool of Infinite Sadness weakens the target, inflicting 23750 to 26250 Shadow damage, increasing damage taken by 25% and reducing movement, casting, and attack speed by 25%. Instant. Void zone.
- Consuming Hatred — Attacks inflict additional Shadow damage. Instant. Aura from 50-25%.
- Consuming Fear — Periodically casts Infinite Nightmares. Instant. Aura from 25-0%
- Infinite Nightmares 100 yd range — Empowered by the Sha of Fear, causing the enemy to run away in fear for until cancelled. 1.25 sec cast. (2 sec cooldown)
- Anduin didn't use the Harmonic Mallet immediately because he was concerned what it would do to the orc champion; a fact that he admitted during the trial of Garrosh Hellscream.
- He's voiced by David Boat.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Ishi's Corrupted Slash debuff should now be working correctly again."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.
|Shrine of Two Moons.||Emperor's Reach|