- For his past alternate timeline self in Warlords of Draenor, see and .
|Affiliation(s)||Blackrock clan (Blackrock Warlocks)|
|Occupation||Chieftain of the Blackrock Clan|
It is unknown how or when he was transformed into a fel orc.
Jubei'Thos and the Blackrock warlocks sensed that the second coming of the Burning Legion was at hand, and took steps to prepare. Jubei'Thos commanded the to capture many humans in the town of Strahnbrad and to the to sacrifice them to appease their demon masters. The Slave Master was killed but captured villagers the Blademaster would then sacrifice. Arthas and Uther discovered this and raided the Blackrock clan village, killing the Blademaster. Uther and Arthas headed home, and Jubei'Thos led the orcs to the Alterac Mountains.
The Blackrock clan built a Demon Gate to communicate with their demon masters. When was reborn as a lich, he found out that the Demon Gate was needed to commune with the demon lord . In an effort to reclaim it Arthas and Kel'thuzad battled the orcs guarding it. Jubei'Thos and his orcs believed that the Scourge was an impure race to the demons, and that his people were truly the chosen of the Burning Legion. Jubei'Thos and his clanmates died defending the gate against Kel'thuzad and Arthas.
- Main article: Blademaster (Warcraft III)
Hero Level: 8
- Jubei is the name of a random Blademaster.
- As with , , and , Jubei'Thos is named after a character from the Samurai Shodown fighting game series, Jubei Yagyu. That name was also the title of Yagyu Mitsuyoshi.
- Unlike other Blademasters, who carry the banner of the Burning Blade on their backs, Jubei'Thos carries the banner of the Blackrock clan.
- An unused NPC representing Jubei'Thos is situated in the same ID range as other legendary warriors presumably meant to appear in Skyhold. He and most of these NPCs didn't make it out of the Legion alpha stage.
- It is speculated that Jubei'Thos became a fel orc after an extended exposure to the demonic energies that came out of the Demon Gate, however if this statement is true there is no explanation of why others orcs didn't became fel orcs like him.
- It is unknown how this group of the Blackrock clan was related to the Dark Horde. As their leaders were different, fought for different causes (Jubei'Thos fought for the Burning Legion, while Rend Blackhand basically was still fighting the Second War against Stormwind), and were formed at different places and times it is very likely that they were not related.
Chieftain of the Blackrock clan (Lordaeron)
None, group defeated