Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
- Judgement Armor
- 4674 Armor
+30 Shadow Resistance
+10 Nature Resistance
+40 Fire Resistance
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Frost Resistance
- +92 Critical Strike
- Judgement Armor (8 pieces)
- (3) Set: Increases the radius of a Paladin's auras to 50 yd.
(5) Set: Increases Intellect by 40.
(8) Set: Inflicts 60 to 66 additional Holy damage on the target of a Paladin's Judgment.
- Combined stats.
Judgement Armor is the Tier 2 set for Paladins.
|Razorgore the Untamed|
|Vaelastrasz the Corrupt|
|Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor|
"The Judgement concept is meant to be an Inquisitor-like outfit. The Silver Hand is an overall noble establishment, to be sure -- but there is a time when pleasantries must end and justice must be done. It is called the Judgement armor for a reason -- it is the Paladin's embodiment of delivering their sentence upon the enemy. This is not the defender aspect of the Paladin you're seeing; it is the commanding, faceless aspect of justice, of judgement. There is more to a Paladin than shining armor."
- - Quote by Blizzard Poster Caydiem
- Judgement is considered by many to be one of the best-looking armor sets in the game, and is likely to be the most recognizable set by players for its unique look and style, standing out not only to paladins, but to other classes as well.
- See set look alikes for a purple version of the Judgement set.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Judgement Crown moved from Onyxia to Nefarian.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Updated with new art.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.