Judgements of the Wise
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Judgements of the Wise|
Judgements of the Wise is one of the passive specialization bonuses gained by a Paladin when specializing into the Protection-tree at level 10. It serves as the primary means for a tankadin to generate mana during combat.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Now procs on attempt rather than on strike, which means judgements that miss can still grant mana. This is to help ensure Protection paladins are not starved for mana if they aren't capped on hit rating.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved from Retribution to Protection, and from Tier 7 to being a specialization ability. No longer procs , uses ranks, nor immediately grants the caster 25% of maximum mana. Instead only regenerates the mana of the caster, increased to 30% over 10 sec. Replaces in combination with (pre-4.0.1 effect) as primary method for tanking paladins to generate mana during combat.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): The immediate return of base mana from this spell has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Base mana immediately granted reduced to 15% from 33%.