|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
In the software industry, known issues is a commonly used euphemism for bugs that have been discovered but not fixed.
- Delete a bug if it's fixed, Color it green if it's known to be fixed in the next (Coming soon) patch, or fixed on the test server.
- Write down a bug in the earliest patch that it's found. If a bug exists in 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 then it should be listed under 2.0.3
- If this list gets too big, it should be split off to sections.
- Please list a bug category at the front of the line.
- Please do not post bugs here that are already covered by a blue post in the official Bug Report Forum (US).
- Priest - Switching targets while casting Mind Vision can cause Mind Vision to sometimes show the Priest's PoV instead of the original target.
- Priest - Holy Word: Serenity does not work with mouseover macros.
- Paladin - The temporary crit rating buffs are not increasing Parry chance through Riposte.
- Mage - Frozen Orb has its projectile pathing blocked by objects, such as trees, that don't block line of sight for targeted spells.
- Monk - Healing Spheres summoned by Gift of the Serpent will not spawn near the NPC party members during Proving Grounds.
- Priest - Chakra: Serenity is not increasing the healing of Glyph of Power Word: Shield (56160).
- Trial of the Crusader: There is a camera issue when moving the camera into the alcove where the mobs enter the arena.
- Orgrimmar: There are three areas in the ground in the Cleft of Shadow where you can see under the world.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms - There are sections of missing water and extra planes of water in several locations.
- Obsidian Sanctum - Drake mounts may not drop if players kill Sartharion too fast.
- The special level 90 version of Upper Blackrock Spire is not visible in the dungeon finder dropdown unless you meet the average item level requirement of 510.
- It is possible for players to receive multiple Brew of the Month Club mails or no mail at all.
- Some Brew Vendors may not always sell the brew of the month to players who are eligible.
- Characters, Creatures, and Mounts
- Creatures will rotate to face a player if the player is moving after landing the killing blow or if they one-shot the creature.
- A minor animation error will occur when Female Trolls do the "read" emote.
- A minor animation error will occur when Female dwarves drown.
- Multiple HD character models sit incorrectly in various types of chairs.
- The Murkablo Battle Pet isn't playing idle animation sounds, and is missing a visual fire spell effect.
- Orc Male's beards can sometimes appear untextured in the character creation process.
- Fel versions of the Dreadsteed and Felsteed mounts display some non-fel effects.
- Players mounted on a multi-passenger vehicle on a transport are not shown the transport loading screen when crossing continents.
- A minor animation error can occur with some drake mounts (Nether Drakes, Frost Wyrms) when they land after jumping.
- Female Blood elf cloaks animate as though they are female Draenei.
- Players, other than the party leader, are prompted to select a role, the first time that specific group queues for an arena match.
- Account-wide achievement criteria may not always visually display progress (Logging in and out sometimes resolves this).
- Mouse-over tooltips maybe sometimes only remain on screen for a fraction of a second.
- The rewards tooltip for Guild Vault Voucher (7th Slot) visually displays the wrong requirements.
- Holy priest chakras do not work with the stance conditional.
- The equipment manager and title panes of the character pane may sometimes visually be blank.
- Some sections of the item upgrade UI (before you select an item to upgrade) has not been updated to reflect that PvE upgrades should now only cost Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- The Professions window can appear gray if opened after viewing a grayed out page of the Spellbook or Core Abilities tabs.
- With the Recruit-A-Friend faction suggestion active, Create New Character will autoselect races from either faction.
- The indicator used to show which direction the Eclipse Bar is going for a Balance Druid appears to visually flip randomly throughout the process of the bar as a whole.
- The skybox flickers when CrossFireX is enabled.
Patches 4.x.x - 5.x.x
Patch 3.0.2 through Patch 3.0.9
Patch 2.2.2 through Patch 2.4.3
- Many sound related issues, forcing players to disable sound during raids.
- If the entire group leaves a Heroic instance, even for a few seconds, the instance will reset, unless a boss has been killed. This can even cause instances to be unenterable (i.e. if you try to exit and enter an instance 6 times an hour, you will be unable to.)
- Hunter:- Bestial Wrath does not make you immune to Maiden of Virtue's .
- Item - Tainted Cores in SSC - Vashj are only lootable when loot mode is on FFA
- NPC - When mobs reset they do not always reset properly and will remain tapped.
- NPC-Item: - Using the whistle that the Cenarion Outlanders provide you for aiding you will allow you to attack a player of the opposite faction in Zangarmarsh. If this player attacks back they lose 125 Rep points with that Faction.
- Quest: - "Return to the Abyssal Shelf" in Outland Horde side, reports of players being stuck on the Wind Runner and unable to dismount without the aid of a Game Master.
- Terrain - Jumping against a flat surface with your right foot on the wall will cause the player to clip the plane, allowing scaling of mountains and other terrain. Players are now calling this the new way to Wall Walk.
- NPC-PvP: -Sometimes getting hit by guards in Nagrand will cause you to become PvP flagged, even if you perform no hostile actions against them.
- PvP: - During a duel, Priest are able to kill themselves as well as their opponent while a DOT is active on the target, and the Priests health cannot sustain a hit to Shadow Word: Death.
- Items : Chairs in Silvermoon are too high, characters sit "inside" them.
- Quest - Some NPC dialogs display $g, $r, instead of "troll", or "shaman".
- NPC - When running away from mobs, you'll sometimes receive a "final hit", just as the mob is resetting. This is just a replay of the last time the mob hit you, not actually dealing damage.
- Rogue - Vanish breaks due to auto attacks
Who knows how far back
- The texture just Northwest of the stairs to the Auction House in Ironforge is distorted.
- The textures of the roof of the house left of the Orgrimmar Auction House are misaligned.
- Upon some instance resets the message will confirm that the instance has been reset when it has not, possibly due to someone still loading in or out of the instance.