The Kun-Lai Summit storyline takes place after the Valley of the Four Winds and Krasarang Wilds storylines. Messenger Grummles show up at Stoneplow, Halfhill, and the Grassy Cline offering a message from Lorewalker Cho in the form of the breadcrumb  The Road to Kun-Lai. The summit can be accessed via the Veiled Stair, which begins at the Grassy Cline in the northeast part of Valley of the Four Winds. The Spring Drifter offers a free boat ride through the level 90-infested Ancient Passage, dropping adventurers off at Binan Village in the southeast corner of the summit zone.
Near the end of the Shado-Pan Monastery quest chain, adventurers have  My Husband... in their quest logs, which is a breadcrumb to the Townlong Steppes storyline.
The yaungol invasion and making new allies
At Binan Village, the yaungol are attacking. Lorewalker Cho was able to save Admiral Taylor and General Nazgrim, along with a few other members of either faction's forces. Looking to get the pandaren to ally with them, not the opposite faction, the adventurer's faction commander instructs the adventurer to help evacuees from Eastwind Rest or Westwind Rest.
Optional breadcrumb:  The Road to Kun-Lai
Optional side quests:  Robbing Robbers of Robbers,  Educating Saurok,  The Spring Drifter
-  Call Out Their Leader &  Hit Medicine &  All of the Arrows
-  Admiral Taylor has Awakened /  General Nazgrim has Awakened
-  Westwind Rest /  Eastwind Rest
-  Challenge Accepted
- Complete all of:
-  Trouble on the Farmstead
-  Farmhand Freedom &  ... and the Pot, Too!
-  Back to Westwind Rest /  Back to Eastwind Rest
- Complete all of:
A veritable Christmas tree of breadcrumbs light up upon completion:  Cho's Missive,  Muskpaw Ranch,  The Missing Merchant, and  The Shado-Pan. Additionally, if adventurers have already reached level 88, they can choose to skip directly to the Townlong Steppes storyline with  Beyond the Wall.
Adventurers first run across the Shado-Pan at the Shado-Pan Fallback, near the Firebough Nook in the southwest corner of the zone. From there, adventurers travel up to Winter's Blossom, overlooking the Ox Gate, where yaungol are invading. After fending off the attack, Ban Bearheart takes adventurers to the Shado-pan Monastery in his hot air balloon demanding answers as to why nobody has been able to get any reinforcements of late...
Optional breadcrumb:  The Shado-Pan
-  Turnabout
-  Unmasking the Yaungol
-  To Winter's Blossom
-  Honor, Even in Death &  A Line Unbroken
-  To the Wall!
-  Off the Wall! &  A Terrible Sacrifice
-  Lao-Chin's Gambit
-  Do a Barrel Roll!
-  Finish This!
-  Where are My Reinforcements?
-  Unbelievable!
- [88D] Into the Monastery
- [89D] Lord of the Shado-Pan
The Thunder King
At One Keg, players run across Lorewalker Cho. He begins Path Less Traveled, which starts a fairly long chain in the northeast part of the zone.
Optional breadcrumb:  Cho's Missive
-  Path Less Traveled
-  Instant Courage &  They Stole My Luck! &  Resupplying One Keg
-  Comin' Round the Mountain
-  One Traveler's Misfortune
-  Seeker's Folly
-  The Tongue of Ba-Shon
-  Staying Connected
-  An End to Everything
-  It Was Almost Alive
-  The Tomb of Shadows
-  Breaking the Emperor's Shield
-  Stealing Their Thunder King
-  Lessons from History
-  Chasing the Storm
-  Fisherman's Tale
-  It Takes A Village &  Handle With Care &  What's Yours Is Mine &  Make A Fighter Out of Me
-  Enemies At Our Door
-  Revelations
-  Prophet Khar'zul
Just to the east of Binan Village is Inkgill Mere, a jinyu village that has fallen to the corruption of the Sha of Anger.
Optional breadcrumb:  The Missing Merchant
- Complete all of:
-  The Ritual
-  Cleansing the Mere
-  The Fall of Shai Hu
The Yak Wash
Northeast of Westwind and Eastwind is Lao & Son's Yakwash. The yaungol have taken over the Muskpaw Ranch and the needle sprites have stolen Lao Muskpaw's son, Muskpaw Jr.
Optional breadcrumb:  Muskpaw Ranch
-  The Missing Muskpaw
-  At the Yak Wash
-  Back in Yak
Back in Yak sends adventurers (and some of the rescued yaks) up to the Grummle Bazaar.
The Burlap Trail
In the shadow of the Temple of the White Tiger is the Grummle Bazaar, trailhead of the Burlap Trail.
-  A Grummle's Luck &  Traffic Issues &  Oil Stop
-  Roadside Assistance
-  The Burlap Trail: To Burlap Waystation
-  The Rabbitsfoot &  The Broketooth Ravage
-  A Monkey Idol &  No Pack Left Behind &  Breaking Brooketooth
-  Bros Before Hozen
-  The Snackrifice &  Thumping Knucklethump &  Hozen Love Their Keys
-  Grummle! Grummle! Grummle! &  Unleash The Yeti!
-  The Leader Hozen
Temple of the White Tiger
Gate of the August Celestials
At the Temple of the White Tiger, Anduin Wrynn and Sunwalker Dezco are pleading with Xuen to open the gate to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Optional breadcrumb:  Temple of the White Tiger
-  A Celestial Experience
-  A Witness to History
-  The Shrine of Seven Stars /  The Shrine of Two Moons
On the way to Winter's Blossom from the Shado-Pan Fallback for  To Winter's Blossom, adventurers run past the Kota Basecamp.
-  Kota Blend
-  A Fair Trade
-  The Burlap Grind
- [88 Daily] The Burlap Grind
Up at Zouchin Village, an early quest provides a breadcrumb to the Zouchin Strand.
Optional breadcrumb:  Checking In
-  Emergency Care
-  Justice &  The Scent of Life &  By the Falls, For the Fallen
-  Preparing the Remains
-  A Funeral
The level-90 daily quests involving Xuen at the Temple of the White Tiger are not offered every day--only one of the four August Celestials temples will be questable each day.