- This article is about lore. For strategy about the encounter in Naxxramas, see Four Horsemen.
One of the Four Horsemen
Deceased (lore), Killable (WoW)
It is presumed that Lady Blaumeux was formally a paladin. She wrote This is my Runeblade...
Blaumeux likely represents the "Rider of Famine", based on her black color scheme.
Lady Blaumeux witnessed the enslaving of Alexandros Mograine by Kel'thuzad. She later fought against the party Darion Mograine led into Naxxramas. She was defeated when Grunn'Holde struck her in the head with a throwing axe.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Lady Blaumeux survived her encounter in the first siege against Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands (or was reanimated), and subsequently returns as one of the Four Horsemen in the newly relocated necropolis floating above the Dragonblight.
Attacks and abilities
Please see the "Attacks and Abilities" section in the Four Horsemen article.
- Welcome, lost child. Allow Lady Blaumeux to help you find your way.
- Thane Korth'azz yells: To arms, ye roustabouts! We've got company!
- Sir Zeliek yells: Invaders! Cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!
- Lady Blaumeux yells: Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not until we've had our fun!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.
- Lady Blaumeux yells: I do hope they stay long enough for me to... introduce myself.
- Sir Zeliek yells: Perhaps they will come to their senses... and run away as fast as they can.
- Thane Korth'azz yells: I've heard enough a' yer snivelin'! Shut your flytrap before I shut it for ye'!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Conserve your anger. Harness your rage. You will all have outlets for your frustrations soon enough.
- The first kill goes to me! Anyone care to wager?
- Defend yourself!
- Killing a player
- Who's next?
- Your life is mine!