League of Arathor
|Base of operations|
- "The League of Arathor has sworn to retake Arathi for humans of Stromgarde and the Alliance. It is a battle hard fought, but a battle worth fighting."
The League of Arathor is formed by the remnants of the once-proud kingdom of Stromgarde (now occupied by ogres and the criminals of the Syndicate), and seeks to claim the basin to profit their benefactors in Stormwind (and, through them, the whole of the Alliance). Out of the basin, it is based in Refuge Pointe. They have taken it upon themselves to help supply the Alliance forces where needed, and their members include all manner of Alliance races - even though they are still predominantly Stromic humans.
Reputation is gained through participation in the Arathi Basin battleground. When you fight in Arathi Basin you earn 16 reputation each 260 resources (=6 ticks per win). On Arathi Basin holiday weekends the required resources is reduced to 200 (=8 ticks per win). Thus granting 96 rep per won Arathi Basin battle and 128 rep on holiday weekends.
- Players that have exalted with League of Arathor, Silverwing Sentinels and Stormpike Guard receive the title of Justicar.
- As of the patch 2.01, rewards no longer require specific reputation levels.
- Upon reaching exalted faction status with The League of Arathor, Field Marshal Onslight (located at Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands) will offer players a quest called "Control Five Bases". Upon completion of this quest (5 bases have to be captured, not just assaulted), you are rewarded with the " ".
Quests that provide reputation for the faction or require certain reputation levels
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Reputation is now earned for every 260 resources (250 during Call to Arms), up from 160/150.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): You no longer receive for participating in Arathi Basin - you now receive additional honor.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): Added.