Lurid is a minion of Thassarian, that he raised from the corpse of a soldier of Unit S. He accompanied his master to The Wailing Ziggurat and later to Naxxanar, where he was destroyed but Thassarian raised him once more.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
Lurid starts off by saying one of the following:
- Master... you want... I kill puny priest? Make painful, yes?
- You worship death, little man? Death is here!
- Yes, weakling... beg Lurid for life!
Isidorus responds with one of the following:
- Please... all our orders come from Naxxanar... me and my men are kept in the dark!
- Mercy! You were once with us! Do you not remember?
- I beg you, death knight! Keep your minion away from me! I'll do anything
If a hostile mob gets too close, Lurid says one of the following:
- It's about time! Lurid was getting bored.
- You Arthas lapdog? You die!
- This not... end well for you!
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
|Borean Tundra||Icecrown||Western Plaguelands|